.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Sunday 1 July 2012

I'd love to hear from you


I'd love to hear from you.  Really, I would.
Although my current website hasn't been up for 2 years, it's time to replace it.
Unfortunate, that, because it took me the best part of a year to design the thing, learn to use Flash and build it.
However, it seems more and more people are accessing websites via their mobiles, and quite a few mobiles don't support Flash, so not only are all those buttons with barking dogs, disappearing birds and the like redundant, but many people can't even get to the first page.  Hurumph!
It's time to redesign another, then.  But I'd appreciate your feedback.
Perhaps you'd let me know what works for you.  Or what doesn't work for you.  What elements should be included and what left out?  It's an Author website, so what do you expect to find that isn't there at the moment?
Drop me a line via my website email (above), or post a comment below.
Please do.
I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: